Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Home!

Since Gabe and I got married last year, we've had the wonderful blessing to be able to live rent-free with his grandmother. It was so nice to be able to save money, and adjust to married life without all the pressures of bills and such. But, there comes a time when a couple just needs to be alone. :) I am so excited that last week, during spring break, we had the opportunity to move into our first little apartment! It's not much- it's just what we need, but it's wonderful!!!!!!! It is so nice to finally feel like a married couple! I didn't realize how different things would be, but I love it! I don't have any pictures yet, but they'll be coming soon (at my rate it'll be about 3 months...haha) But I am just so relieved, and so happy. Plus, now I get to cook and use all of our wedding presents! I forgot what half of them even were! :)
also- let me know if you ever want to come "kick it in my new crib" We would love to have any body over!

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Yay! It is fun to have your first little place together. We would love to come over sometime!

Ashley McLemore (Dickinson) said...

It IS a great feeling to have a place to yourself. I'm glad you two are getting settled down in life. Let me know when you have time, I'd love to see the both of you!

Best Day EVER!